I hope all you Dads had a lovely day yesterday.
Here are some beautiful sentiments straight from the pencils of little ones to their much loved heroes:
My father likes to:
- - sit on the laptop (Riya)
- - go to different countries (Harleen)
- - sleep but he doesn’t like to wake up in the morning (Oscar)
I love him very much because:
- - he gave me my name (Efe)
- - he orders me pizza when my mom is out (Arlo)
- - he is always taking me places on sunny days (Jasjit)
If I could give something special, it would be:
- - a motorcycle (Ryan)
- - the Stanley Cup (Matthew)
By the way, that toothless grin belonged to my brother, that unusually large head was (and still is) mine and that handsome gentlemen is my giving, kind, amazing, loving Dad.
Happy Father’s Day.